Discussion: Actual Hunting quest, not a very rare dropReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
CiiC3508
CiiC3508
Actual Hunting quest, not a very rare drop
Apr 5 2011, 11:14 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2011, 11:14 PM EDT
GamerFirst gived us a higher chance to get the Unknown Stones on the quest Actual Hunting, so it's not hard, I did it yesterday in 1-2 hours!
But of course, if you just keep killing Elite Lightning Cockatrices on defend mode, you will be there for more than 15 days as usual, jsut keep swtching between the channels, and walking for all the map killing Elite Lightning Cockatrices, it will take you only 1-2 hours to get that two items :)
Good luck! :D
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
TristanX
TristanX
1. RE: Actual Hunting quest, not a very rare drop
Sep 1 2011, 11:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2011, 11:13 AM EDT
If you got this quest done this year, you guys got really lucky in getting the last part of the Claire questline done. Back in fall 2009 when I got Claire, it took me two months to gain the 2nd stone. I even tried your method then where I spent 3 hours killing the Elite Cockatrices! Still no joy then...one way or the other, we both scored her! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)