Discussion: Quest Recipes are wrongReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Bellza-on-Orpesia
Quest Recipes are wrong
Sep 21 2010, 11:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 11:13 PM EDT
I was trying to open this recipe shop, because I thought I had to do that in order to make the items for the elite 96 armors. I've been looking through my Katovic area drops, and went through all the quest version recipes to see which was the best item to make. When I decided what would be easiest to make (Gaiters of the Yeti), I went to make it and ended up being told I needed an additional 200 Ice Crystals, and instead of 50 White Steel, I apparently need 50 Silver Metal. So instead of 100 Lazim's Scale, 100 Bear's Nails, 50 Well Processed Fur, 50 White Steel and 100 Gold Pieces, you really need 200 Ice Crystals, 100 Lazim's Scale, 100 Bear's Nails, 50 Well Processed Fur, 100 Gold Pieces and 50 Silver Metals. I also looked very briefly at other recipes, and found that those also do not need the exact same things as they are listed as needing here. If the game wasn't offline for maintenance right now, I'd go check them all. Tomorrow, I might have time to do that.

Also, a few questions about the guide itself and the manufacturing of items for elite 96 armors. Do you have to have this shop opened in order to be able to make the elite 96 armor ingredients? Is there a "Scroll" item in this version of the game at all? Just because I've never seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Anyway, thanks for any light you can shine on this and have a nice day.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Chrysocolla
Chrysocolla
1. RE: Quest Recipes are wrong
Sep 22 2010, 4:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2010, 4:34 AM EDT
Hello, yes I have heard that the level 100 AR/DR 25 recipes are incorrect. Back then, what showed up in game as required was different from what was actually required. I haven't checked to see if those descriptions are corrected.

What does this "Scroll" item suppose to do? Perhaps there is an equivalent.

If you haven't done any of the Katovic quests, is the rescue knight allowing you to do crafting?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)