Discussion: 'Very Rare Drop'Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

Posted Anonymously
'Very Rare Drop'
Jul 1 2010, 4:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 4:44 PM EDT
I'm stuck at this quest since 2 days ago, i'm like 8 hours / day looking for those Unknown Ore, is there any bug in this quest ? I've killed dozens of those Elite Lightning Cockatrice and don't even got 1/2 ! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Chrysocolla
Chrysocolla
1. RE: 'Very Rare Drop'
Jul 1 2010, 6:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 6:48 PM EDT
Yes, it is quite a rare drop and it took me awhile too.

Make sure you're not on the apprentice system as I'm not sure if they've fixed that bug yet.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: 'Very Rare Drop'
Jul 6 2010, 1:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 6 2010, 1:19 AM EDT
Well, I had the same problem and did a little research. It seems that 15 days of hunting for these 2 ores are considered 'normal' If you are in a rush to get Claire then i'll recomend you to run around the map. I did this for 5 days and ever day not less than 8 hours of hunting and finally managed to get the ores. And yes, 5 days are considered 'fast'. Otherwise, just leave your party there to afk hunt for the ores. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)